Optimus Realty Group
Free Listing Giveaway
Get Your House Sold for Free*
Why would we do this? Simple. We're Realtors. We want to sell houses. So we're happy to list one house for free if it means that I can make new friends like you, who are interested in selling their house too. Some of these new friends will hire us (and pay) for excellent service in selling their house. Others may choose to work with another Realtor, but at least they had a few good choices. No hard feelings.
Sign Up Here
Free Listing Giveaway
Sign Up to register
If you're planning on putting your house on the market on or before the deadline of March 5, 2021, then sign up above for your chance to have our team list your house for FREE*.
One winner will be selected at random from all the entries, on DATE.
The winner will have our service for free
We list your house and you don't pay us. for the service. Seller is still responsible for all other costs associated with the sale, including the commission for the buyer's agent at 2.5% commission.
Our excellent service is still available to other contestants
If you didn't win, we're still more than happy to get your house sold. We really believe our service is worth it. Get a team of agents that cares, has experience, and will get you results.
Free Isn't Good Enough
For Your Most Valuable Asset
We're not asking you to trust us with your most valuable asset just because you might save a few dollars. It's one of your most valuable assets and hundreds of thousands of dollars are on the line. We're offering the same great service, experience, and strategy that our clients have enjoyed for years, consisting of the following:
- 1The Client matters more than the house: Our service is about you, your needs, your house, and your money. So we take the time to understand your priorities.
- 2Get the house ready. Our experienced team can anticipate buyer concerns, prioritize repairs and upgrades, and help to showcase the house and community in its best light.
- 3Know the Market. The power struggle between seller and buyer is as old as time. Regardless of the market, it's always crucial to set the right price for your house. Even in a sellers market, there are houses that languish and eventually don't sell.
- 4Get the Word Out. We hire a top-notch professional photographer (an artist) to help us tell the story of this house and what life could be like for potential buyers. The MLS, which feeds to other sites like zillow, etc, is where most agents stop and wait and hope for a buyer to come along. That's just the beginning of our service.
- 5Negotiating the Best Deal. Pretty soon the offers start rolling in. But there is more to it than just selecting the highest dollar offer. Risk assessment of the buyer and the buyer's team (agent and lender) is key. Sometimes, a slightly lower offer is a better deal. We help you to negotiate the best terms, select the best offer, and get you to closing as smoothly as possible.
Francisco Alex Escobar // Team Leader
I'm both a people person and a numbers person. A math and physics major with an MBA from UVA's Darden School of Business. I taught middle school math to the very rich, the very poor and in between, started a non-profit in Honduras and worked in international development aid.
Now I work my butt off to make sure my clients are informed and smart as they buy or sell real estate. I love how personal this work is. Ask me about the time a guy wanted to literally murder me.
Join Our Happy Clients
Bought and Sold in Alexandria VA...
Our family would like to thank very much Realtor Alex Escobar and his colleague Steve and all their team for professional and human attitude - excellent experience! We felt Alex's absolute care any moment and knew we were supported and informed about each step of real estate process. Highly recommend this Realtor and his team to anyone!
The Riddles //
Sold in Ft. Washington MD... Bought in Lorton VA
Alex was a wonderful partner in our selling experience! He helped us shape appropriate expectations, provided great referrals for other partners in the process (contractor), and kept us abreast of everything going on with our transaction. We highly recommend his services!
The Smiths //